APMN Scholarships and Membership
Scholarships are available!
AND one year's membership of the Australian Pastoral Musicians Network is included in every Full Conference ticket!
To accommodate people registering for only part of the conference or not registering for the conference at all, APMN Membership may also be purchased as a stand-alone Ticket through TryBooking.
The Australian Pastoral Musicians Network have announced their 2023 Scholarships Program. Entries close 31 May 2023. Winners will be informed on 1 July 2023 and are invited to attend the awards presentation at Mystery&Mission Conference in Brisbane, 28-30 September 2023.
Any questions, contact Paul on 0414-436-017.
Membership benefits include discount admission to bi-annual conferences, subscription to our quarterly e-Newsletter, access to the members-only areas of the website, participation in Chapter and Section meetings, voting rights at General Meetings, and eligibility for election to the Executive.
Types of Membership
There is a membership type to suit you.
- Parish Members: Parishes directly or indirectly involved in promoting the objectives of the Association are eligible for parish membership. Parish membership provides for multiple individuals in a parish to receive the e-Newsletter and access the members-only areas of the website. It includes conference discounts and voting rights for up to 3 people from a single parish.
- Individual Members: Individuals, such as composers and teachers, directly or indirectly involved in promoting the objectives of the Association are eligible for individual membership. Members who subscribed in the inaugural 2011 year are especially designated as "Founding Member."
- Diocesan Offices: Diocesan offices directly or indirectly involved in promoting the objectives of the Association are eligible for diocesan membership.
- Business Members: Companies, such as publishers and copyright agencies, interested in supporting the Association are eligible for business membership.
- Student Members: Persons enrolled in an academic institution may apply for student membership.
- Life Members: Persons who have made an outstanding contribution to the field of pastoral music may be awarded life membership.
- Honorary Members: The Committee may name honorary members to the Association.
- Concession Members: Retired persons, persons 65 years of age and older and other persons generally eligible for special concession rates may apply for a Concession Membership.
The Australian Pastoral Musicians Network, Inc., (APMN) is a Not-for-Profit association of pastoral musicians involved in liturgical, catechetical and religious music.